In order to provide a renewed medium for discussion and communication, the new SAFER website will offer the following to our valued members, vendors, industry, and public:
- updated SAFER content delivered via a multi-platform friendly website (works on both PCs and mobile devices)
- revised online membership application and easy credit card payments via Stripe
- enhanced media sharing (meeting minutes and videos)
- social networking enhancements (connected to SAFER Facebook and Twitter for easy sharing of important information)
- easier content sharing and posting tools for board members, vendors, and newsfeeds
If you have any recommendations for further improvements you would like to see, please contact us - we're always eager for your suggestions on how to make SAFER better!